Rob Wilson / Shutterstock.com
Wells Fargo is the fourth largest bank in the United States. It offers access to a network of approximately 4,900 branches and more than 12,000 ATMs across the country, many of which are drive-thru options.
Wells Fargo drive-thru ATM nearby
Here are two ways to find the Wells Fargo drive-thru ATMs closest to you.
You can locate nearby Wells Fargo drive-thru ATMs using the Google map below.
Wells Fargo Branch Locator
You can also use the Wells Fargo branch locator to find the nearest Wells Fargo drive-thru ATM. Type your zip code into the search bar on the page and you’ll get information on nearby branches and ATMs, including their hours of operation. Select the “ATM Drive Up” option to filter your results.
About Wells Fargo
Here are details on Wells Fargo customer service options and hours of operation.
Wells Fargo offers convenient ways to access customer service. Here are some options:
- By telephone: Wells Fargo offers a 24/7 customer service line at 800-869-3557.
- In person: You can also make an appointment online to meet a banker in person. You can also visit a Wells Fargo branch for assistance whenever the branch is open.
Most Wells Fargo branch lobbies are open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Some are also open on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to noon. or 2 p.m., while others are closed on Saturday and Sunday. Most ATMs are available 24 hours a day.
- How much can you withdraw from a Wells Fargo ATM?
- What is Wells Fargo’s cut-off time for ATMs?
- The deposit cut-off time at most Wells Fargo ATMs is 9 p.m. local time.
Other banks, ATMs and services nearby
Editorial note: This content is not provided by any entity covered by this article. Any opinions, analyses, criticisms, evaluations, or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, endorsed, or otherwise endorsed by any entity named in this article.