A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets to easy (OTCMKTS: EHMEF):
- 5/12/2022 – goeasy has had its price target raised by analysts at Raymond James from CA$207.00 to CA$213.00.
- 5/12/2022 – goeasy has had its price target lowered by analysts at National Bank Financial from CA$220.00 to CA$155.00.
- 04/29/2022 – goeasy has had its price target lowered by TD Securities analysts from CA$240.00 to CA$220.00.
- 04/28/2022 – goeasy has had its price target lowered by Desjardins analysts from CA$200.00 to CA$190.00.
- 26/04/2022 – goeasy has had its price target lowered by Scotiabank analysts from CA$200.00 to CA$170.00.
EHMEF shares opened at $81.39 on Friday. goeasy ltd. has a 52-week minimum of $75.99 and a 52-week maximum of $170.00. The company’s fifty-day moving average is $100.18 and its 200-day moving average is $122.77.
goeasy ltd. provides consumer leasing and loan services in Canada. The Company operates through two segments, Easyfinancial and Easyhome. The Easyfinancial segment provides unsecured and real estate secured installment loans; personal, real estate and car loans; point-of-sale and small business financing; and value-added services.
Get news and reviews for goeasy Ltd Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of breaking news and analyst ratings for goeasy Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s free daily email newsletter.